Farms and food:
- Beachcrest Brewing: Coastal inspired small batch beer.
- C and K Orchards: Bread, pastries, and baked goods.
- Corvus Landing Farm: Vegetables, plants, flowers. Pre-order online 6pm Wed to noon Friday for pickup at market.
- Gingifer’s Kitchen: Jams, pickles, canned goods. Order online.
- Hearth and Table: fresh, hot wood fired pizza and more.
- Jose Colomo Mushrooms: Wild foraged fresh mushrooms
- Mama Tee’s Farm: Produce, eggs, chicken, goat, pork. CSA registration open now. Order online.
- Nestucca Bay Creamery: Cheese.
- Silas Wines
- Stone Barn Brandyworks: Craft distilled regional fruit brandies
- Veun’s Garden: Fruit, vegetables, flowers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-760-8994
- Walker Farms: Lamb, pork, eggs, canned goods, and more. Free weekly delivery on Wednesdays through the off season! Order Tuesday, check availability on Facebook. Call in orders at 541-444-2445, text to 541-270-3549, email to email@example.com, or Facebook message.
Art, craft, and body care
- Alita Pearl Silver and Leather : Jewelry, leather work
- Ancient Ember Forge: Blacksmith with knives, decorations, and more
- Beach Dreams Photography: Original photos, prints, and cards
- Karen Moneke: Hand sewn apparel, bags, masks, and baby products
- Kelp Mineral Body Care: Soaps and body care products made from locally mined fossilized kelp
- North Wind Botanica: Herbal medicines and hive products
- Ohlala Mima: Crocheted and sewn accessories and toys
- Pottery by Young: Unique hand made ceramics
- Rugs by Roberta: Hand made rugs from Pendleton wool. Email or call 541-921-5885
- Siletz Bay Soap Co: Hand made, plant based soaps.
- Sticky Situation Caramels: Hand made caramels in a variety of flavors
Neskowin Farmers Market Booth
- Market merch: Aprons, tote bags, and posters!
- Canned tuna from Community Supported Fisheries in Garibaldi
- Oregon hazelnuts
- Jacobsen Salt and caramels
- Cape Foulweather coffee: brewed or beans
Sales of these products help keep our market running and cover our SNAP match program, helping more local families access healthy local food.