Saturdays 9 to 1
May 22 to October 2, 2021
New location!! Proposals For All
At the corner of Highway 101 and Summit Road, across from the Neskowin Beach Wayside
The Neskowin Farmers Market is excited to be forming a new partnership with Proposals For All (Proposals). Proposals is a large-scale project that will establish a sustainable, creative platform centered around art and experience along the rural Oregon coast in Neskowin. We are excited about the possibilities this opens up for our market, and look forward to moving into our new space. Read more about their plans and their mission here.
Read here about our 2020 Covid precautions. We will review and adapt them before the opening of the 2021 season.
We ask that all shoppers, vendors and volunteers wear a face covering while in the market.
WE ASK THAT CUSTOMERS:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms or think you may have been exposed to coronavirus/covid-19.
- Do not come to market in a group. If possible, send only 1 member of your household to shop.
- Offer to shop for a neighbor who has a higher risk of getting sick.
- Talk to a group of your neighbors and consider sending only 1 person to shop for multiple households.
- Come prepared with a shopping list to reduce the amount of time spent at market. Our vendors and their products are listed on our website, and many of them have a preorder system in place as well!
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently using your own or the options provided.
- Wash any reusable shopping bags before bringing them to market. Vendors will not touch or pack your bags for you.
- Only touch items that you know you are going to buy!
- After completing your shopping, do not linger. There may be other people waiting to enter the market behind you.
The following are changes to market operations:
- The market will be held in Neskowin Valley School’s covered play area while the Neskowin Beach Wayside is closed. The school’s address is 10005 Slab Creek Road, about 4 miles inland from the wayside. Parking is available in the gravel lot and you will have to walk around the building to the play area.
- Only vendors selling grocery items will be allowed at the market.
- There will be no craft/artist vendors until further notice. We encourage you to support our local crafters: visit the market’s website to find their contact and ordering information!
- Please observe the first half hour of market (9:00-9:30am) for our community members who are at a higher risk (elderly, immune-compromised, etc).
- Live music and the community booth have been cancelled until further notice.
- There will be no samples, no seating, and no hot coffee for purchase. Consumption of food in the market is not allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed in the market until further notice.
- There will be 1 entrance and 1 exit to the farmers market. Please read and follow signage and listen to instructions from market staff and volunteers.
- We will be limiting the total number of customers inside the market and the number of customers waiting to enter the market. If needed, we may ask people to wait in their parked car.
- Vendor booths will be spaced 10 feet apart, and vendors are implementing additional safety precautions
- Only 1 shopper at a time will be allowed in a booth. Please stand on the chalk ‘X’s on the ground to maintain social distancing while waiting in line.
- No public bathroom facilities will be available at the market while at Neskowin Valley School.
- A handwashing station will be available for customer use.
- The market is functioning like a grocery store. Please wave ‘hello’ to your neighbors and move along.
- We are still accepting SNAP EBT! We are still providing SNAP Match (extra matching this year!!)! We still have vendors who accept FDNP checks (the green $4 ones)!
Like us on Facebook for up-to-date specials, vendor information and market events.
Neskowin is at the southern end of Tillamook County at the Oregon Coast, between Lincoln City and Pacific City.