Saturdays 9 to 1
May 22 to October 2, 2021
New location!! Proposals For All
At the corner of Highway 101 and Summit Road, across from the Neskowin Beach Wayside
The Neskowin Farmers Market is excited to be forming a new partnership with Proposals For All (Proposals). Proposals is a large-scale project that will establish a sustainable, creative platform centered around art and experience along the rural Oregon coast in Neskowin. We are excited about the possibilities this opens up for our market, and look forward to moving into our new space. Read more about their plans and their mission here.
Covid and the market
All vendors and volunteers will be wearing a face covering while in the market. As a courtesy to those who are not yet vaccinated or are at high risk, we ask that shoppers continue to wear a mask. Thank you!
The following are changes to market operations:
- Vendor booths will be spaced out to provide additional space for social distancing. Vendors will be wearing masks and are encouraged to have handwashing stations or sanitizer in their booths.
- No public bathroom facilities are available at the market at this time.
- A handwashing station will be available for customer use.
- The market is functioning like a grocery store. Please wave ‘hello’ to your neighbors and move along. There will be no seating provided at the market.
- We are still accepting SNAP EBT! We are still providing SNAP Match (extra matching this year!!)! We still have vendors who accept FDNP checks (the green $4 ones)!
Like us on Facebook for up-to-date specials, vendor information and market events.
Neskowin is at the southern end of Tillamook County at the Oregon Coast, between Lincoln City and Pacific City.